Want to know how you can help?
Donate a bike
Don’t throw out that bike. Bring it us. Sure, it may have been collecting dust and taking up space in your garage but that’s no reason to doom it to a wasteful fate at the landfill. You wouldn’t do that to the Tin Man, now would you? Bring it to us and we’ll bring it back to life and provide a bike for someone who needs it. We take parts too.
Lend us a hand
And don’t just clap for us… besides we wouldn’t receive any applaudes if not for enthusiastic volunteers like you throwing down your skills for community. We’re always looking for the following volunteers:
- Mechanics, mechanics, mechanics
- We’ve got tools if you know how to use them, we’ve got bikes and people have abused them. Help us bring them back to life and ready for the road again.
- Admin Angels
- OMG, so many things to file, data entries to make, blog articles to write, website updates to make and numbers to crunch. Not wrench savvy? Well, if you can type, you’re all right!
- Neat Freaks
- Are you a neat freak? Yeah? Well do we have a job for you…
- Not sure where you fit in? Well, tell us about your self. Send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you busy? Gosh, aren’t we all but don’t feel deterred. If you can’t lend a hand, lend a dollar or more. Monetary donations help keep us rolling and are very much appreciated.
For more information check out our donations page or hit the link below.