It truly takes a community to do what we do. We rely on financial support, bike donations, volunteers and retail customers to support our work. We would love to count you as one of the hundreds of people who are part of our community of support.
Rich City Rides is fiscally sponsored by Urban Tilth a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent of the law. For bicycle donations, we provide receipts with our Tax ID at the time of donation, and for financial contributions, we send a thank you note that also serves as your donation receipt.
Support us in a way that is workable and meaningful for you. Make an annual gift or give monthly. We will put it to good use in our bike safety programs for youth and adults with low incomes.
- $20 will fix a flat for someone in need
- $35 helps us provide free basic tune up for a fellow community member in need
- $50 helps us provide a safe bicycle to a child
- $100 provides five bicycle quick fixes at one of our community partner organizations
- $250 cover the cost of child participant in our Earn-A-Bike Program
- $500 covers the cost of one Commuter Cyclist participant
- A gift of any amount makes a huge difference!
Mail a check of any amount to: 31 Maine Ave, Richmond, CA 94804
Workplace Giving Programs
Many organizations offer workplace giving programs, either employee matching or giving campaigns. Ask your employer about employee matching, a simple way to maximize your contribution. Some corporations, like Microsoft and Intel, will also match employee volunteer hours. If you are an employee of a participating business, they will match your contribution of time with funds when you volunteer for the Rich City Rides Community Bike Shop.
You can also organize a giving campaign. A giving campaign gathers motivated and passionate individuals together to support a common cause. It’s fun, makes a big difference, and we’ll work with you to mke it a success! Mobilize your coworkers to help give bikes to kids in need!
What you need to do:
- Promote the campaign – we will send you all the materials.
- Organize a meeting or distribute giving envelopes and gift card order forms.
- We will then follow up with a letter to your group with a summary of your success!
For more info Contact Us at 510.255.0625